Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I'm actually glad that you're not talking to us now and isolating yourself from us.And I can say this because I know you'll never see this.
I may seem mean here but I only respect people who give me respect.
Aaand I just have to say this: This group of three sec 2 anderson sec students got on the train at yck just now. I smelled something fragrant - food (nose was sharp because I was starving) so I looked around and guess what?
One of the girls was eating waffles on the train!!
Like wtf, you're in and sec uniform and eating openly on the train!? Don't tarnish the school name man.
And I was even angrier because they were wearing yellow name tags, so I felt a stronger emotions.
Why do I miss those days all of a sudden now..?
Sigh.
Labels: random shizz.

i'VE got this
i WANT this