Monday, February 21, 2011
Group assignments always suck when there is one person who always insists on using their ideas instead of compromising.It's hard for me maintain neutral because of you.
The rest of the group make me the negotiator because I'm the youngest they think I can handle this arising conflict better than they can do, but the truth is, I'm only patient with children. I expect adults more than twice my age to act more maturely than I do, no?
I hate people who go back on their word.
I detest it more when they pretend they've done nothing wrong.
You said you were out the whole day so you couldn't do it, but hello, I've my own commitments too. So I'm not doing your work for you.
Last night, I just realised I've an individual assignment due in 2 weeks which I haven't even started.
Starting to feel the heat now.
Labels: stressed.

i'VE got this
i WANT this