Thursday, January 27, 2011
I finally had my ice-cream treat from Andy Phua yesterday!Went to Max Brenner's for the first time :)
Mocha Frappe that I had to order to satisfy my now permanent caffeine craving:
Andy had crumblies waffle.
Taken by Andy. Don't worry, it turned out okay! Haha.
We were joined by Joanne who decided to ____ (*ahem I shall not leave evidence here).
She ordered banana split too but hers had blueberries! ><
I think the person forgot to add blueberries to my dish :(
Anyway, the desserts all look tempting and I'm thinking if I should go again sometime soon! (:
We watched 'Shaolin' after lunch, which was not bad. I just hated that so many people died in the movie.
I think I haven't watched a chinese movie (non-Jack Neo) in years! And seeing Andy Lau in a non-Osim setting was kinda weird at first.
Then after the movie we wanted to take the cable car, but somehow we couldn't find the place.
I learnt the signs at vivo are quite misleading and we should just refer to the map. Or maybe it's just my navigational skills are poor slow.
I wanna go shopping ! Gotta stop using my nets though, argh.
Labels: treat from a long time ago :)

i'VE got this
i WANT this