Monday, October 4, 2010
Just a couple of hours ago, at compasspoint, was with Joanne and we were approached by these two prudential promoters.So Guy A says: Hi, this is my friend (gestures to Guy B). It's his first day today, so can you help him by doing a survey?
I was approached by prudential people before just a few month ago, I was with Boss the other time, and we did the same survey. But then I was wondering why a survey when they're supposedly trying to get us to sign up for some insurance/investment thingy, and so I happened to think out aloud and went "Huh? Survey?"
And Guy A (and Joanne) both stared at me like I was an idiot, which I didn't get why.
But I found out why when Guy A said, "Ya, survey. You know? Two people, paper. And pen..."
And I thought, "Oh f*ck, this guy thinks I didn't know what a survey is? Seriously!"
We managed to escape the survey eventually. Phew. Though I bet the guys thought we were two dumb people or something.
Anyway, I was pretty offended but wanted to laugh at the same time.
What a funny day.
Labels: lol.

i'VE got this
i WANT this