Thursday, September 2, 2010
I just did the stupidest thing in my life- I broke down during my interview today.I couldn't help it, after all the failures I've already gone through, and with my final hopes next to zilch- my emotions got the better of me.
If you've seen my fb status, that's what I'm feeling right now.
I just need one chance to prove my worth.
Why doesn't anyone want to give me a chance?
If pursuing what I want to do, or be, is so difficult, I may just give up.
No offence, but there are some 'teachers' out there I've had before who make me think "How did he/she even become a teacher in the first place?"
I'm pretty darn sure I'll make a good teacher, but I'm so far from becoming one.
This feeling of rejection I've already been through for months, but it still pains me as much as the first time.
This last chance is barely there, my hopes for success are dim, but I'll take it, albeit after some wallowing in self-pity.
If I fail again, I'm seriously considering the option of quitting.
Adios.

i'VE got this
i WANT this