Monday, September 20, 2010
Bored Bored Bored.Disappointed.
Then bored again.
Yesterday's session at teoheng was great as usual. Finally got to see everyone after quite a long time! The important point is we're all still alive, hehe. Like after heading to our 'separate' routes, I guess we're all alright. Well, at least I hope so.
:D
Singing the songs from the 90's reminded me of the times when I was still in primary school, when I was kind of stress-free. But then it made me feel old as well. Sigh.
Got woken up this morning at 7 plus a.m by this woman who wanted to book a hotel room.
I was still in a half-conscious state and was thinking "wtf is this woman talking about" and feeling super pissed when she kept insisting she got the number from the internet.
Pfft. Then I promptly dismissed her but couldn't get back to sleep. Argh.
Since when did my house turn into a hotel.
I can't wait to get out of here and enjoy myself, even if it's only for a few days!
whee.

i'VE got this
i WANT this