Thursday, July 8, 2010
I know I haven't been updating alot here, but it's just I've nothing to update about anyway.I'm so free nowadays, and it's such a bore...
It is times like these when I wished there was school. And friends you can talk crap with.
The only thing I have to do these days is packing, because I'm moving house next thursday.
After ten years living in this house, I feel so reluctant to leave.
When my mom asked me to throw away the clothes I'm not wearing anymore, I paused at my uniforms, then I decided to leave them in the cupboard inexplicably.
I just don't wish to throw them away as yet.
But why am I still holding on to things I don't need anymore; why can't I let go?
It's so difficult.
Hell, I haven't even gotten rid of my jc notes and files yet. They'd have to go soon.
The familiar mess in the house, in my room, the particular seat at the dining table where I've studied for my o's and a's, I'll miss them certainly.
This feeling of not wanting change, it always exists.
I just tell myself it sucks, but it's unavoidable.

i'VE got this
i WANT this