Monday, July 19, 2010
Five days without the internet was horrible.There was nearly nothing to do at home now that the World Cup is over so I'm out most of the time.
But at least it deprived me of the chance to post emo stuff.
As most of my friends would have known, I've been denied a place at nie again, for the third time.
So I'll have to say 'hello' to sim now.
Which gives me another headache, because I've absolutely no clue as to where I'm going to get the 5k to pay for the first semester.
Sigh.
Why does eveything have to be so hard?
I mean, not that I don't know that life is never easy; I just didn't pre-empt it to be so hard.
If you were stuck in a dark tunnel and faced with two paths, which would you choose?
One, you see a ray of light emitting from beyond, but you have no clue what's waiting for you at the end of it.
Two, You are sure where this path leads to, but there's a warning sign that says "Beware of deadly traps and monsters!"
Damn.
Labels: I'm back

i'VE got this
i WANT this