Monday, May 10, 2010
Thanks very much for informing me only this morning. Now I have my evening to night time free on my birthday with nothing to do. Thanks again.Am quite pissed now.
Anyway I guess I'll just have to stick with the belated celebration.
Celebrated Mother''s Day yesterday at pasta mania.
We were supposed to eat at seoul garden but it was full-house and the madame-my mother was starving so we had to eat somewhere else instead. (It sucks cause I was so looking forward to seoul garden but that's how life is anyway.)
But it turned out to not be so bad as I had the apple crumble pizza for dessert again:D
Then we stopped over at the arcade and I was pretty satisfied with my hoop shooting. I still got quite the hang of it even after staying off basketball for like, three years?
The last swish was magnificent:)
Just one-and-a-half more hours of tuition class later and I get to enjoy the rest of my birthday!
hurray.
I have been drinking yoghurt ice blended from the bubble tea shop near my house for five straight days and it feels like drugs. I need to stop.
Labels: please no more last minute notices cos they are driving me nuts.

i'VE got this
i WANT this