Thursday, May 27, 2010
A few days ago I found out that I'd applied for the wrong "SIM", because there were two different ones- "sim singapore" and "sim global".So, I wasted 32 bucks and spent lots of nervous moments waiting for an acceptance letter that was never going to come (ouch.), which is just so great, because I found out on the very next day after I got the rejection letter from ntu.
There couldn't be a worse double blow, could there?
I don't even wanna think about what could be worse, but if it were to happen (touchwood), that'd be the end of me.
SIM, thank you very much.
I can't believe that right now, my life is hanging on fifty words.
(yes, I'm that desperate to get into nie)
And I am just feeling so pissed right now because that parent just changed the tuition timing again.
Like less than an hour before class.
And replaced it tomorrow at a time when I had already planned on catching the basketball game.
F*ck. That's how pissed I am.
Labels: two faces.

i'VE got this
i WANT this