Sunday, April 4, 2010
I had quite an awesome good friday which continued on to saturday.

Hakuna Matata!
I wish this could continue for the 'rest of my days'...

The sleepover at Nelm's house was quite a failure because only four people stayed over, but it was fun also because we managed to scare ourselves with 'The Orphan'.
Oh yes, I officially hate freaky-looking kids!
*Comes to mind the boy from 'The Omen' and of course, the girl from 'The Orphan'.
I just can't get her face out of head!! Yikes. But I've to admit the make-up on the girl was quite well done, because she actually looked old i.e. in her thirties.
Evil kids scare the hell out of me.

Had so much bacardi and chips that I'm sick of them both now.
And talking about chips, it's freaky and gay that flea and I bought exactly the same chips as the rest when we arrived later. The two groups both bought Lays BBQ AND Ruffles Sour cream and onion. LOL. And they also bought peanuts and bacardi, stuff that flea and I had considered buying as well. So fortunately, we didn't.

Six of us (Me,Flea,Veron,Meinu,Kenelm,Andy) played cards in the afternoon and then went to Ajisan Ramen for dinner. I love my spicy chashu ramen!:D And then the guys were being lame when they started exchanging food for properties from monopoly, which we'd stopped playing halfway before dinner.
Kenelm: "Hey Andy, I give you my egg, you give me your blue property (Queen Astrid Park).
Andy: "Don't want."
(Awhile later...)
Kenelm: "Who wants my egg? I don't want."
Andy: "Free ah?"(as in no need to exchange for property)
Kenelm: "Ya."
Andy "Ok I want."

epic.
:)

Saturday morning was 'hakuna matata' all the way.
Slacked in the pool and got splashed (most of the time by Mr. Tey) and splashed back.
There were these two freaking retarded boys who kept coming over to 'play' with kenelm, but we couldn't do anything because they were kids who thought they were just having some fun.
Then we got more and more irritated until meinu couldn't take it anymore and gave them a 'civilised lecture'. Lol.
Of course, they didn't step within a 10-metre radius of us after that.
I wished I had goggles so I could swim but all of us didn't have one, so I couldn't stick my head in the water in case my eyes hurt or my contact lenses would fall out:/
Anyway, Both flea and I were sunburnt in the end.
My face and shoulders are red and painful now.
Bleh. But I thoroughly enjoyed the 'swimming' session:)
By the way, thanks woman for lending me your swimming costume!:)

Movies watched:
The Vampire's Assistant
The Orphan
The Clash of The Titans

After watching The clash of the titans, I think Greek Mythology is really cool.
It's not as if I'm complately clueless about all those ancient mythical creatures. I just feel it's darn cool when they all appear in one story together:D

And I'm off to wiki them:P

Labels:


Her

About me:
Name:Alice Ong
D.o.B:10/05/1991
Horoscope:Taurus!
Schools:NorthlandPS,AndersonSS,AndersonJC

Likes:
Playing sports(esp.football,basketball=D)
Econs
Most unhealthy food(cos they're fried!=)
To write
Reading,listening to music,singing,etc...

Dislikes:
The very smell of cigarettes(i just can't stand the smell!!)
CristianoRonaldo(duh)
Revising for tests and exams!!

Loves:
LiverpoolFootballClub(especially!)
My many friends!!XDXDXD
Idolizes(not in any particular order):
1.Fernando Torres Super Junior!
2.Steven Gerrard
3.Kobe Bryant
and others i'm lazy to continue on...
http://wala-itsmagic.blogspot.com



wish!
1. Standard Chartered Home Jerseey:D 2. Watch Liverpool play at Anfield live 3. Visit Korea and Spain

i'VE got this
i WANT this


detest!

Links!
amanda
huimin
joanne wong aka queen
n.zhi wei
pamela
sin yee aka vonger
yoke cheng
33/08!
cheryl
hani
joan
madelyn
rain
sin li
wen bin
aj choir

Rubbish chute!


past!
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

credits
Designer: OrnateLove
Codings: inkSPLASH
Software: Photoshop Elements 2.0