Monday, March 8, 2010
Sorry if this took too long; Day 3 is finally up!!Day 3: Jeju Island
Weather: Cloudy, Rainy (drizzle)

Chinese breakfast = breakfast I enjoyed the most!XD
Scrambled eggs rocks the most!!!:D
There're supposed to be more dishes i.e. stir-fried vegetables (chinese style), fried jiao zi, etc, but I was too busy eating and hence, the lack of pictures. Hehe.
Cheonji Waterfall:

As you can see, it's very cloudy + rainy.

Just one word: Pristine
I enjoyed the super-fresh air you would never breathe in Singapore:)

I love the disposable raincoat that keeps my hair dry:P

Why the hell do I look photoshopped in this.
Bleh.
Lunch!
When I heard it was steamboat again, I winced.
Oh no, not the third steamboat in 2 1/2 days?!

But when you're hungry, you'd settle for anything.

Plus, the soup was quite nice, not the usual, spicy kind that I'd grown sick of.

And I tasted black bean rice for the first time!
It tasted the same as normal white rice to me though.
Teddy Bear Museum: (the reason why day 3 took longer to be posted)
It seriously houses ALL sorts of teddy bears you can think of...

Quantity:)

Quality:)
The Elvis Presley Teddy bear.

Was it 1961 when Louis Armstrong landed on the moon? Haha.

An eye for an eye; A picture for a picture

Terracotta teddies


Snow Brown and the seven bwarves

Tarzan and Jane bears

The Beartles of Liverpool:P

WWII in the Teddy Bear world

Disneybearland!

Boxing teddies

The sign says it all; (click on image for a larger one)



korean village
Bears featured in 'Goong' aka Princess Hours:



Cinderella

Exquisite, but freaky looking.
125-karat, can you believe it?!

Whoosh.


Titanic

Hell, there's even a Gandhi bear.
Lotte World (Hotel):

The windmills were what we were supposed to see.

But I think what the dwarves were doing were more interesting.

Eww.

self-cam disasterrr.

I've no idea whose autograph is this.
The bench where part of 'All-in' was filmed.
Continuous shots that were disastrous:



I am a good jumper:D

I like this self-timed picture:P
:D
It was disppointing to hear that the hi-flyer (hotair balloon activity) was cancelled due to the weather. So it was replaced with karting!
It was disppointing to hear that the hi-flyer (hotair balloon activity) was cancelled due to the weather. So it was replaced with karting!
Eating ice-cream in the windy and 2-5deg C weather was not wise at all, as we found out later...
I must comment on this. We waited for an hour while the owners of the place dried the track- by scooping up water using SPADES- yes, the ones we use on the beach to dig sand. Can you believe it?! Dang I was freezing to death waiting for them to SCOOP the rainwater up bit by bit from the track. Come on, this is the 21st century! Invest on some machinery, please!!=X
The wet track.
Zooming around was something I'll never forget.
Never drove anything except bumper cars prior to this.
Though it wasn't so fun when muddy black water splashes onto your face and into your eyes when you speed up on the track.
Our faces were all gross with black spots caused by the muddy water after that.
Night: Free-and-easy
Night: Free-and-easy
The shop that can be found everywhere on the streets.
"Dunkin' Time"! Lol. Cute.
I'm the one below.XP
Forgive me for not finishing the soup!!:x
The scam machine outside the toilet in the undergroung shopping place.
Selling tissue paper for W600 per packet, because the toilet does not provide toilet paper.
Day 4 coming soon!!:D
Day 4 coming soon!!:D
Labels: Koreeaaa Day Three










i'VE got this
i WANT this