Saturday, March 27, 2010
I don't know what I've been doing the past week, but I've sure wasted alot of time doing stuff that are unproductive.:/
Uni application is constantly stressing me out.
I've been asking myself a million 'what ifs' every single day and I'm the verge of just snapping.
I know my parents aren't piling any pressure on me, but as the eldest child I really don't wish to disappoint them. It doesn't help that relatives all think I'm 'smart' just because I went to a JC; it's just a false assumption.
I think I will just flop and die if I'm not accepted into NIE.
Application into SIM is a whopping 64 bucks and I'm not sure if I should apply.
I'm in urgent need for advice!! *cries
I just want to hide from all this, though I know it's part of life's journey.
Which is why my life in the past week has pretty much been spent behind this screen I'm typing words into now.
These are really, really, really long overdue:X
MY REALLY FANTASTIC TILES:D @ Sinli's place.
What's more, it's the first draw. My mom says I should've played all 'bamboo' tiles so that I can max out the tai. Anyway, of course I didn't know we could do that, and I ended up not winning this round anyway.
My
@ Timbre with Boss on Friday:D
Had some advice as well.

Had my 'Sex on the beach' (I know this sounds horny. I gotta get used to it.)
I still prefer the margarita though:/

FRIESSS!
I loved the tartar sauce.XD
Anyway, I currently feel devastated because all my media in my ipod is wiped out.
Catastrophy.
Labels: long long overdue.

i'VE got this
i WANT this