Sunday, February 21, 2010
All the practice was worth it.All the perspiration in the school canteen, the nerves before the performance - it was all more than worth it when we delivered the performance we wanted.
The bonus was when miss lim agreed to conduct us and everyone went into frenzy and ecstasy.
XD
Actually it was kind of expected because somehow there's this bond between ms lim and the alumni chorus that made me think "Hmm... somehow ms lim is going to conduct us in the end. I think."
It's just this special feeling- call it intuition or whatever- but I was right in the end. Hehe.
Anyway, it was magical.
I think this is the word that best fits when ms lim conducted us.
Kudos to her.
:D
I love and sec choir and the alumni!
Being able to still sing with the choir... it's great.
And then I happily went over to Pamela's house for a mahjong session today:)
I got lost (for awhile) because I was okay, trying to act smart and take the supposedly shorter way. So I tried walking straight under the block 300s.
But then I realised the school was in the way, so I had to walk this huge circle around the school.
I lost sight of the main road and was thinking, "oh crap, I'm lost" and when I ended up beside a small road I haven't seen before, I had to call for help.
Bleh. So I ended up spending like twenty minutes walking this entire circle around the school compound before reaching the correct block.
Was sweaty and tired by then.
Mahjong session was great!
I learnt quite alot haha:D
And the pasta prepared by Chef Pamela was satisfying:)
Thank you very much for the food and drinks!
Let's have topless5 outing in march=D
Whoo I'm high now because of coffee from coffee bean.
I feel happy lalala.

i'VE got this
i WANT this