Thursday, January 14, 2010
Triple blow today.Bleh.
Fell asleep after 87 minutes of the match, then woke up when it was over (well thought it was over and liverpool had won one-nil), without knowing there was extra time.
Then found out just now that actually reading had equalised and won in extra time!
Whatever. This season has really sucked so far. Alot.
And now both Torres and Gerrard are injured! Worst case scenario.
:(
I guess that was why my right eye twitched non-stop for five whole hours yesterday.
I've been watching a new k-drama the past four days!:D
'You're Beautiful' rocks!xD Ost is nice too.
I need more dramas to watch because I'm really bored nowadays. Apart from work, there's nothing else to do:/
Super Show 2 is heading to Malaysia!
No fair=(
I should go and catch my own movie. Hehe.
Labels: This xian-sation.

i'VE got this
i WANT this