Sunday, January 3, 2010
I love 4/3 of '07.I'm glad it's resolved. After four months. I'm going to forget everything now, I swear. That's one less worrisome burden off my mind:)
I love you guys!:D
Nothing much to say about the class bbq.
I think I felt five emotions.
Stress (over something, don't ask what).
LOL. (BYOP. That cheered me up haha:X)
Hao bu nai fan. I wanted to
Numb.
Stone.
I know my 'emotions' sound very weird. But whatever, they pretty much summed up everything, hehe.
First choir practice in over seven months went pretty well, I think.
Shamini was the highlight f the practice:
yc: eh, shamini you sang wrong...
s: ya I was looking at thepart where I circled the note then I was thinking "eh why got circle there?"
Anderson sec choir concert on 20 feb. Tickets at $12 each. Sms me if you are interested, please!:)
I had this very strong yearning to go back to the past (as in secondary school days) when I cleaned out my room and all the clatter on new year's eve.
I miss everything.
Oh and I wanna eat at carl's junior:D

i'VE got this
i WANT this