Thursday, December 24, 2009
So... it's christmas.But somehow I don't feel the joy of the festive season...
:(
I've been slacking today, just three hours of lessons, because one student cancelled his lesson. Oh well, he probably went to have fun partying or something, hurhur.
Vongsinyee we need to meet up!!
I haven't heard from the and sec alumi. Are we even having practice at all??
I have this urge to just join the choir in singing kasar. I think I can still sing it better than my sis, who is still in the learning stage, lol.
Somewhere in my head, I'm having the fear of being rejected from singing because I haven't sung properly (as in the choir way) since syf in may! I hope it's just plain stupidity on my part that I'm having fear like this=/ I bet I'll sound even throatier though. Oops.
Waiting for boxing day next. It's funny how it sounds funny.
:)

i'VE got this
i WANT this