Friday, December 4, 2009
Same oldb-o-r-i-n-gggg
.
Am trying to inject some fun into my life by chasing after false fantasies that are never going to become reality.
My own random 'high' fits crack myself up. I may be going nuts.
I want to get out of my shell (note: yishun) and step out into the sun. Yes, I want to get just a little more tanned, because I feel like I'm getting fairer by the day.
Basketball, anyone??
Sigh.
I told my sis I am Team Carlisle, and she laughed at me.
Damn, I think I may have a thing for older men, though I feel it's true only for my own never-gonna-come-true crushes.
I am so not growing up.
I don't want to grow up. Sometimes.
Hmph.
Good old The English Teacher.
I miss the old days. Once again.
...
Labels: my inertia is acting up again.

i'VE got this
i WANT this