Monday, December 21, 2009
-edited-(Realised my post was way too summarised, and the class chalet deserved more than that, so...)
I finally met up with almost all the class peeps!
Went over to sinli's place to make truffles in the afternoon.
It was crushed oreos plus semi-crushed oreos plus chocolate and more chocolate!
It was super sinful. Haha.
Anyway, it turned out to be really nice:D
The three of us (sinli, zhiyang and I) then went to costa sands to meet herzad, singyee and madelyn, who were literally already dying of boredom in the bare chalet. It didn't even have a dvd player -.-
And in the end, ping lynn had to lug one from her house, which is, thankfully, in pasir ris.
My lack of sleep on the first night of class chalet turned out to be a kill-joy, because I had to miss out on night cycling on the second night!:(
It was to the point of me asking people: "Am I dreaming or are we really cycling?"
I now vaguely remember pinching myself three times and slapping myself twice. Hurhur.
Anyway, my thighs are still aching a hellot now, because of my serious lack of exercise.
Class chalet also effectively burnt a hole in my wallet.
Impromptu-ness made it more fun:)
I finally played bridge too!:D
Reminiscent of the old secondary school days.
I wanna play cards all day long if I could.
=/
Watched only three movies in total.
It wasn't very fun because many people slept during the first night.
But was quite freaked out by the movie 'paranormal', or something like that.
I think the rocking possessed woman was quite scary.
Finally met my breakfast-cum-lunch buddy!:D
And we finally had breakfast together.
Breakfast at subway rocks totally.
I love cheeeez:P
And to end of, I absolutely loathe guys who behave like dicks and pretend like they know everything about football.
Like, just fucking shut up and watch the match if you wanna watch it in a public area. Your rowdiness and comments are unwanted.
Pissed off.
Labels: 3308 class chalet; stupid match; guys like that are assholes.

i'VE got this
i WANT this