Monday, December 28, 2009
I have probably spent about two hundred bucks already just treating myself and my family to dinner in a matter of two weeks, which is alot to me.And I'm going to spend more because I want a new phone!
I'm currently hovering between an iphone or SE's Aino or Satio. But these phones are quite pricey, one only operates on itunes and one is very heavy. It's so hard to decide.
My old phone is in a really bad state.
I now have to slide it very gently open because I broke the slider thingy, else the entire top part of the phone will just fly off.
The 'space' button is also not working, which makes messaging a hassle; I think the 'right' button is also going to spoil soon.
Working is tiring; but when the money comes in at the end of the day, it's worth it:)
But I hate missing out on going out=/
First alumni practice is on saturday!
I hope I'll do okay. Haha. Haven't sung a choir song in such a long time.
Anyways, HANI!!! You must click on this!:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxUHVENZFBE
Yay I love suju. The matter HAS TO be resolved asap before I worry myself to death.
I spent one entire hour thinking about - before falling asleep! It's getting worse. Sigh.
Labels: untitled.

i'VE got this
i WANT this