Saturday, December 26, 2009
Happy Boxing Day!Have fun boxing;)
I am currently preoccupied with watching the vampire diaries tv series. It's not as bad as I'd expected. But twilight's still better, definitely.
I am seriously praying that nothing bad will happen to super junior. That adds another worry. It's not that great to be a celeb sometimes, I've found out.
Tryinng to make these six to eight months that I have as meaningful as possible, but sometimes I just feel like flopping onto the bed or the sofa and doing nothing. It's a waste of life, yes, but I just can't help it. I just feel so tired sometimes, no matter how much I try to play catch-up with sleep. My mental age is
Anyway, I don't really like to sleep. I never have.
-abrupt end-
okay, I'm too lazy to continue. hehe.
:)

i'VE got this
i WANT this