Sunday, November 29, 2009
I revisited the twilight saga books and reignited my craze again.The papers got me laughing when I read about the new words they came up with.
Twi-mums: a group of adults who have children and/or are married, who are overly-obsessed fans of the overrated Twilight book series. They usually spend their time neglecting their children.
LOL.
Anyways, I can't wait to catch 'new moon' in the theatres:D
And on a random note, I can somehow see myself being a teacher, as in a private tutor, in the future. Seriously. Teaching is fun. Am I starting to sound like a moe promoter now? Haha.
Damn, slacking rocks. It's such a drastic change, from having to worry about the A's everyday and waking up every morning and think "I've to mug xxx today", to "Hmm, what should I do online today?"
Haha, needless to say, I enjoy the latter completely!XD
Yea, I can't wait for class chalet too!
And also, piano lessons with joanne. Like finally, I'm gonna learn to play the piano. Hurrah! Now, to find a guitar coach;)
Okay, randomness today.
Am counting down to the merseyside derby.
Hopefully, Torres is cleared fit to play, else I'll cry.
Labels: twi. random ttm.

i'VE got this
i WANT this