Friday, October 16, 2009
Today has been a mixture of sadness and happiness, though more of the latter.It first hit me on wednesday morning during assembly.
"This is the last time I'll be wearing the school tie!" (reminded by wst who forgot her tie)
Then while singing the school song, it hit me that "this is the last time I'm singing the school song!" (but then it wasn't because we had to sing it again today.
Sadness.
I can't believe two years are nearly gone just like that. I really enjoyed singing (though not very loudly) in the mornings because it helps my voice to warm up.
And I am going to miss morning assemblies.
:(
Listening to Mdm Jamilah speak to the class today for the last time was sad in a way too. Thank you for being such a caring pd tutor! Mr Herd's 'last words' made me feel sad as well. I'm so gonna miss all the teachers I've had in aj. (Well, almost all.)
Thank you to these teachers:D
(missing a few though)
GP Tutor who makes us laugh every single lesson with his lame jokes and 'magic' tricks which are really not magical at all

'Chemster' Mr Eugene Ng for never giving up on the h1 chemsters

'Chemster' Mr Eugene Ng for never giving up on the h1 chemsters
'Inspiring' (and very annoying) econs tutor cum liverpool supporter who labels himselfT.T.T.
(I'm never ever gonna acknowledge it)
The random but cute photo with the school security guard.XD
My breakfast cum lunch buddy!:D
Am gonna miss you lots!
(photos kopped from sinli. Ty!)
Had class outing today.
Watched 500 days of summer. Left much to be desired. Haha. Nearly wanted to sleep at some parts of the movie.
Labels: regrets; more sadness; here comes; __ so close yet so far.





i'VE got this
i WANT this