Friday, October 9, 2009
Stupid cough.I was being noisy the entire day today and yesterday coughing away and having random coughing fits that even I found annoying. I wonder how did others feel.
But, I managed to sing the entire 'Majulah Singapura' without switching octaves! Lol. Was quite fun, because I absolutely hate having to change octaves in the middle of any song. I like to challenge the low notes but I'm not very good at hitting them=/
Oxymoron= a moronic oxygen atom.
Ha-Ha.
I wonder how lame I can get.
Mr Toh was so so lame in class today.
It was taking awhile for the air-con to cool the class, and he was complaining that it was very hot. 'Someone' (who shall remain nameless) said "Sorry!"
(The effect was, I shall say, rather cold as expected. haha.)
Mr Toh pretended to ignore the 'joke' and declared it was hot because his back was facing the class.
He wrote on the board: "TOH" (backwards is HOT).
Go on, laugh.
HAHA.
Don't force yourself.
-End of today's lame happenings-
p.s. Vanessa, please don't even give him the chance to be lame. Haha.
:P
Labels: of all the lameness in the world; bridging the gap; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this