Monday, October 5, 2009
On a night when I was feeling down, I decided to just forget about things for awhile and join my sis and brother in playing with candles and sparklers. Back to the kiddy days:)We were trying to make out words with the sparklers but it was so hard because number one, my sister's phone was so laggy and number two, we tried tracing the letter 's' in the air which is ultimate difficulty and so so tiring. You can try it yourself: Trace the 's' continuously without breaking the flow and at crazy high speed.
I failed miserably with my own heart-candle, mainly because of my fear for fire. But this was made by my sis with my help:D

To all my friends:
saranghae<3
Whenever I am feeling low, (no it's not the national day song, idiots:P)
Music
is my solace
gives me encouragement
lets me vent out my frustations, anger and disappointment
is my remedy
is my life and I can't live without it.
Even though I may not know the stress level of all friends out there, I just want to say "Jia you" because it is going to end soon. We have all been victims of stress, some more than others, but hell, who cares because in the end, we're still friends. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense here, because my mind is all groggy; I got hit by the flu bug and my nose feels like it's going to do a michael jackson.
05/10/09
Alice's and Joan's learning journey to amk polyclinic: 11.45am-2.40pm
Caution: If you're suffering from serious illness which requires immediate medical attention, please stay away unless you are courting death.
My first visit to the polyclinic was amusing.
I can't believe the doctor asked me this in her lengthy list of questions: "Have you been pregnant?"
Me: *stunned for awhile* No.
LOL. But she really amused me in our brief interaction. She was talking so fast, I wasn't even sure I was actually answering to her questions.
Darn this stupid flu. I'm sorry for being noisy during math test today. hurhur.
Still being optimistic now is extremely lame and dumb. I'm telling myself it's over. Looking to next year.
Because of this, today deserves infinite number of :(
quote of the day: 'have a good lunch'
(only two people will understand this hahaXP)
I am suddenly hungry so I shall and will stop here.

i'VE got this
i WANT this