Friday, September 18, 2009
Whee-ness.:D :D :D
THREE things made me happy today.
One, is that the exams are over!!! Well not quite-there's still math paper 2 next tuesday, but I shall discount that for now. The other two I shall keep to myself and be happy:)
Chemistry paper was quite tough today. I did not have enough time to finish BOTH papers one and two! Which means fail. But I still hope that I can get a pass at least? (hopeful) It was the first ime I didn't have enough time to complete my mcq and had to tikam like 7 questions.
For geography I was spot on. For spotting the things that won't be tested, but in the end were all tested.
In the library today where 33/08ers were mugging geog:
Me: Must we read about all the biome stuff? Not even tested before...
Van: I also never read before
Both: Aiya, won't come out one la.
In the exam: 'Explain the differences between the tropical savanna and hot low latitude desert biomes.[9m]'
Die.
Me: Will cyclones be tested again? I don't think so right? It was tested in mid-years...
Van and wst: Hmm, don't think so.
In the exam: 'With the aid of diagrams, explain the formation and weather characteristics of tropical cyclones. Explain how their impacts can be successfully mitigated.[16m]'
Die.
Me: (exclaims while reading notes on fieldwork techniques) Why the h*ll will people spend like three years measuring the rate of soil creep?!
(some people laugh)
In the exam: 'Briefly explain how you may conduct a field study to investigate the rate of soil creep on a slope.[4m]'
Hoho, I see my words are very accurate today.
I got cheated $1.50 by breadtalk today! Rawr.
Little by little, we'll make it through.

i'VE got this
i WANT this