Thursday, September 24, 2009
Stupid prelims.I wonder if the teachers really mean it when they say they pitch the papers to A Level standard, because if this were true, I'm going to do very badly for A's.
E for gp. Not exactly what I've expected for myself. Not at all. Should have expected it though since I was crapping my way through the essay writing on a topic I know nuts about.
And I think 'B' for gp is already very good! Hmph.
:P
Tomorrow is D-day. Econs and geog!!! I'm super-uber nervous now.
:(
I think I've wasted lots of potatos over the course of two short days.
Absolute Potato overdose on wednesday! Lunched with yee and joanne and flea at nyny at raffles place. We were kinda like a bunch of anorexic people out to treat themselves to a nice meal. We ended up ordering four appetisers and drinks. Haha. And Yee and I didn't know 'fish bites' included fries, so we ordered wedges as well. The thought of potatoes makes me want to puke now. (I've just eaten kfc mashed potato btw. Eww.) It's potato-abstinence for one week starting today.
I want to watch 'FAME'! :D

i'VE got this
i WANT this