Saturday, September 26, 2009
Mr Toh's 'pastoral care' lesson on friday officially confirmed that I'm suffering for stress!:)Okay I don't know why I feel happy; maybe I'm in a state of self-realisation, that's why.
And anyway, I'm still going to continue studying with music, because without music, I can't even get started. It's a really bad habit, but I can't kick it. Oh well.
Geog friends, jia you jia you okay? You can do it!:D
Please please, just let me pass geog.
Yesterday's play-play session at sinli's house rocked! Haha. Got to play wii and mahjong (and act pro at it even though I'm not:P) and talk crap with people. Met zy too!:)
And and and finally got my revenge by beating man utd on wii's fifa 09!!! Muahahaha. And Torres scored the only goal of the match too:D
I think me being agitated during the 'fake' game seemed quite funny to some right, haha. But I can't help it whenever Liverpool is involved.XP
Went crazy playing house of the dead with shiting also. I think we make quite a good pair!:D
And lastly, sinli if you ee this please thank your mum for the ham too. It's very nice:)
It seems you want it to be this way.
Haha I realised all my paragraphs are so random and are all one-liners.
Labels: it's not always on the downside; randomness; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this