Friday, September 4, 2009
Blew my chance of getting whatever grade I'd wanted to get for econs.Xianz.
:(
Why can't they give us 2h30min instead of 2h15min??
Thinking of the next week makes me wanna die, or just go into hibernation until the prelims are over.
But then again, there's still the A's.
Sad sad sad.
Today the school counsellor spoke to my class. Of course I didn't say all my problems. They ere too personal. Hurhur but I bet there were others who had problems they didn't say aloud too haha. Sometimes dealing with certain stress is so difficult you just want to die and not care anymore. Like when I actually contemplated suicide before when I was secondary two. Hurhur. I bet no one knew because I haven't told anyone before. My deepest (well, nearly) secret. Those were the dark days haha. When I think of it now, I feel stupid. Like, "Man, I must have been crazy."
Hell.
Life seems, and it is, different now.
Labels: when it just sweeps you of your feet; transparency; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this