Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Abandoned my blog for 10 days!!!Haha.
It seemed like forever.
4 more hellish days to go!=/
Had 5hours and 15 minutes of examination and non-stop writing today.
I practically emptied nearly one pen refill today, because my handwriting automatically enlarges during examinations, although my sis says it's still very small.
Left an entire 9m question for geog blank! I think I'm going to get a sarcastic comment for it. Anyway, I still didn't have enough time to complete the paper.
Same for econs, but that was because I stoned too much during the paper. Didn't expect the case studies to be so tricky. Somehow I kept having the uneasy feeling that the questions were 'deeper' that what they seemed like.
Friday is the day I'm dreading. Sigh.
US Open was great, except nadal didn't win:(
Well at least federer didn't too.
Why must stupid mio tv win the rights to broadcast champions league matches. Pfft. But I'll still probably find my own way to watch anyway:)
I wonder if __.
All the unspoken words are killing me.
What if
the world was ending tomorrow
What if
self-realisation hits you just then
What if
regret comes at full force
and leaves you hanging by the thread
Each day that uneasyness haunts you
The feeling-
No words suffice
What if
it is too late?
Is it too late
for salvation
At the spur of the moment.
I just don't know where to start, I really don't.
Life feels different without you, I swear.
Labels: the prelims are turning me into a weird person; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this