Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Yay I survived FIVE tests in TWO days.:D
But I keep zoning out these two days.
And apparently, I look tireder in school this week too. Well I think I look like **** these days too. And sometimes I feel pissed because of no apparent reason and just walk away by myself to avoid talkng to anyone. I think this is 'mood swing'. Okay I'm going to be happier in school for the next two days:) No tests!
I need sleep. As in, more, sleep.
Maybe one whole week of pure slacking will suffice. Hurhur. As if it's possible.
Scored 9 upon fifty for math paper one timed practice!!!
Was horrified and abit stunned when I received my paper.
I was expecting a 10 or 15 at least. Maybe God knows what my favourite number is and decided that it would be my marks this time. Hopefully I score above fifteen for today's math test!
Huge, Huge, SIGHHH.
Labels: running on empty; empty empty empty; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this