Monday, August 24, 2009
Today could have been a happy day for me if it wasn't for _.Yes, fuck -------- --------. Whatever.
Finally, I feel much better.
I just want to run down a long stretch of clear path and scream/shout/whatever my head out.
It's hard to find a place like that; in singapore, there's people everywhere.
I was happy because I thought she would forget about it.
I was happy because I had so few lessons today (only 3 1/2 hours of lessons!).
I was happy because I played basketball with boss even though I was really off-form today and we both had some unglam moments at some point in time.
I was happy because _.
But having to _ ruined my day.
I feel absolutely stoned out now.
Seven hours, 12 minutes left to kick-off.
Yesterday while in causeway point I saw at least five people in man u shirt/jerseys.
Because man u thrashed wigan 5-0 on saturday.
Man, what a bumch of fair-weather supporters. And what shame, too.
Where did all the man u supporters disappear to when man u lost 1-0 to burnley in their previous game? HA.
I absolutely look down on this type of fans. Boo-boo!
Win or lose, I don't care. See me with the same bag everyday unless I really have very little to bring to school on that particular day.
:P
Call it fate, I just love my club!
Whatta day.
Labels: RAWRRR; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this