Saturday, August 8, 2009
National day celebration in school was quite bad, mainly because of the hall's bad technical upkeeping. The sound system was dots- I half-expected the speakers to drop down anytime, and the big screen kept going on and off like some special effect but it was not supposed to be. It kind of spoilt the entire celebration mood because I couldn't see the lyrics of the national day songs (yes, I forgot some lyrics). But I'm still better than some teacher who doesn't remember any lyrics at all, lol.XPSeeing your friends appear on videos is really funny. Once again, thanks wst aka anna sui (swee) for giving your all in acting and lsl for putting in so much time in piecing the videos together:)
Oh and someone else made me laugh too. Haha. Guess who you are:)

Watched 'Up' yesterday with fellow thirty-threes:)
Loved the movie. It'd been a very very long time since I've watched a cartoon movie. Like eons of years. So it was really nice to watch a cartoon for once.XD
I wish I could float away in a balloon house too.
4/3 dinner yesterday (well, a third of the class showed up) was... Well, it was good to see many people I have not seen in a long time! Haha:) Tian long was still very tall (like before) and kenelm tey still had alot ALOT to say (like before). Lol. I miss my sec 4 class=/ Although I spent alot of the time stoning because I was very tired, it was still fun:) And the 'zhi-char' food was nice also:D
Headed over to pamela's house after dinner to play bridge and chat, but we ended up watching 'shutter' instead. I was too scared so I didn't watch. Caught like, the first fifteen minutes of the movie? Haha. But I was still scared:( I was hurrying yee to leave with me and she said "Leave at ten la." So we continued watching and now that stupid scene of the ghost's face turning around in the photograph is stuck in my head! Fortunately, I didn't scream haha. But I think I said "Omigod" quite loudly, because the face turned so suddenly.
This just proves that horror is a total no-no genre for me.
Three more days.
Slack or not?
I want to, but I can't!
I wish the next three months would zoom past, in the blink of an eye.
Labels: friday; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this