Monday, August 31, 2009
A HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all teachers!!<3 (No matter who you are).Today's teachers' day concert was surprisingly quite enjoyable.
Too bad I have a short body and could only see the top half of all the performers.
But the best part was having no lessons and ending super early at around 10.15am:)
All of a sudden I feel like working extremely hard so as not to disappoint my teachers, like I'd promised in the notes I've written in their cards.
Disappointingly (especially for a certain b-b-b-can't say the name), mr herd did not win the most charming nor the most interesting teacher award. HAHA. I loved our reaction (chingy and me, and also someone else- I can't remember) when we realised the award that mr toh won was 'the most charming teacher' award (I think).
And then I had to pass mr toh his card which read 'MR TORRES TOH' in front (eww) and I had this really strong urge to cross out the word 'torres' because I saw no link between the two:X
And speaking of torres, I got his book from popular yesterday!:D
I couldn't believe it when my dad offered to buy it for me.
Yesterday at northpoint:
Me: *staring at the book
My dad: shen me lai de (what's that)
Me: Book on torres. Something like biography, I'm not sure.
Dad: ni yao bu yao, wo mai gei ni. (You want me to buy for you?)
Me: (in disbelief) *nods continuously
Dad: kan ni zui jing zhe yang (emo), mai gei ni zuo present la.
Me: Okay!:)
Am going to finish reading it today:)
I totally love the front cover!XD
There's just one thing left.
You know I regret losing control of my emotions.
The litmus test, perhaps? I don't know.

i'VE got this
i WANT this