Friday, August 14, 2009
Bottled-up confessions.
Bottled-up rants.

Nowadays (and it's getting more and more frequent) I keep hearing my devil and angel speaking within. I'm fluctuating between 'giving it all up and just become a bummer' and 'go mug, you slacker'. I'm at a loss. I know which road to choose, yet there is this annoying ever-present inertia that is holding me back because I can't see my future. I don't know what to do, now, and in the near future. I hate my society. I hate having to study. I hate exams. Why can't we just gain knowledge for fun and just to satisfy our own thirst for it? Why, instead, do we gain knowledge so that we can score an 80 or above for some freaking A level examination so that we can get into the courses we want, and secure high-paying jobs in the future? I feel it's all because of the existence of 'money'. Why can't money be abolished for the world and just let free trade dominate our transactions? Entrepot trade and specialisation, the way to go. Qualifications wouldn't matter then.

I think all teachers should embrace equality (anti-bias!) and learn to manage their emotions well.
Of course, I'm still pissed. Why did I leave the class in the first place, pfft.

I spentwasted my national day long weekend slacking away- and it wasn't even quality slacking- albeit baking and studying econs.
In the end the muffins turned out bad (the brownie was okay though:)) and I NAQed for 1 1/2 econs essay questions:(
I really really want to get my A for econs (and progress past 1 evaluation mark)!!!
Okay maybe I'll change my way of studying, because apparently, it isn't getting me anywhere. I shall try the method mr toh mentioned today.

Funniest thing that happened in school this week belonged to my boss. I just lmao during tuesday's math lecture because of boss's rather gross and unglam moments.XD
After eating vegetarian during the break just before the lecture, she stuffed down my brownie and muffin without any discretion at all. And we both were quite sure that the lecturer saw her busy eating, but was too nice to say anything. Then not long after eating, boss burped. It immediately sent cheryl and I (and I think the other people in the class also) into laughter because it was quite loud. Then when I thought I'd stopped laughing, I heard another burp (which boss said she was trying to control and hide but failed, obviously) and it all started over again. I think my stomach ached after that because I laughed too much.
Okay, at least the lecture wasn't so boring because of what happened.
:D

I want to fly away, now,
if not for Friends that make me keep going.

Labels:


Her

About me:
Name:Alice Ong
D.o.B:10/05/1991
Horoscope:Taurus!
Schools:NorthlandPS,AndersonSS,AndersonJC

Likes:
Playing sports(esp.football,basketball=D)
Econs
Most unhealthy food(cos they're fried!=)
To write
Reading,listening to music,singing,etc...

Dislikes:
The very smell of cigarettes(i just can't stand the smell!!)
CristianoRonaldo(duh)
Revising for tests and exams!!

Loves:
LiverpoolFootballClub(especially!)
My many friends!!XDXDXD
Idolizes(not in any particular order):
1.Fernando Torres Super Junior!
2.Steven Gerrard
3.Kobe Bryant
and others i'm lazy to continue on...
http://wala-itsmagic.blogspot.com



wish!
1. Standard Chartered Home Jerseey:D 2. Watch Liverpool play at Anfield live 3. Visit Korea and Spain

i'VE got this
i WANT this


detest!

Links!
amanda
huimin
joanne wong aka queen
n.zhi wei
pamela
sin yee aka vonger
yoke cheng
33/08!
cheryl
hani
joan
madelyn
rain
sin li
wen bin
aj choir

Rubbish chute!


past!
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

credits
Designer: OrnateLove
Codings: inkSPLASH
Software: Photoshop Elements 2.0