Sunday, August 2, 2009
Baking session at sin li's house on friday was f-u-n. XDZhi yang and Joan went also:)
Baked muffins and brownie.
Played wii as well. Tried 'house of the dead' but we weren't very good at it haha. I sucked at guitar heroes also:/
Then when I played fifa 09 with sin li my liverpool got thrashed by man utd! Rawr. Must rematch next time haha.
Studying session yesterday got me to do some math revision, finally.
I actually did integration, which for me, was a very big deal. (I think my boss will understand lol.)
And for the first since last year's tutorial, I did one question on applications of integration. Haha. Because I always skip this topic's questions in tests and exams:X
Anyways I shall try to score at least a couple of marks next time for these two topics.
I need to mug more.
So many tests next week!:(
Zzz.

i'VE got this
i WANT this