Monday, July 13, 2009
A tinge of regret for two things. No, make it three.Back to school today for d-day.
Received three subject papers and oh well, what can I say.
2 U's and an E.
What's the point regretting now, huh.
I tried hard for two of the papers; the other, I have nothing to say.
My current medal tally is 1 E and 3 U's.
I'm banking on GP to lighten the mood- my mood, that is.
It's always when I'm alone at home when I start to reflect on what I've done for mid-years to deserve anything better than what I've gotten so far. Well at least, that's the case for two of the subjects of the five.
Getting back GP tomorrow; I'm nervous.><
Trying to finish up my 'liverpool essay' amidst the crazy load of homework and never-ending tests these days=/
I wanna get those tickets!!:(
Zzz okay PE nearly killed me today.
I'm zapped.
Sapped. Whatever the word is.
Must the teachers cooperate that much to torture us during our first PT PE of the term?
My legs were jelly after doing the three sets of step-ups on steps that were higher than my knees! And I
I mean, they should pile up the exercises progressively each week instead of getting us do everything in one pe lesson.
Sighs. Okay, I'm exhausted now.
Labels: UUU; alice is not ill anymore; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this