Monday, July 27, 2009
SINGAPORE 0 LIVERPOOL 5Complete thrashing. Although I kind of pity the Singapore players.
Well, actually they only have themselves to blame for poor defence, but I felt the fans could have been more behind them. I mean, they could have cheered for both sides, right?
Pictures: [many thanks to liverpoolfc.tv again;P]
A sea of red @ the national stadium in Singapore, supporting Liverpool, of course.
Holding scarves proudly above their heads and belting out "You'll Never Walk Alone" before the match.


Starting line-up: Cavalieri, San Jose Dominguez, Agger, Carragher (c), Degen, Babel, Leiva, Mascherano, Benayoun, Ngog, Voronin
Voronin scores at the stroke of halftime.
The two men who stole the limelight: Krisztian Nemeth(right) and Fernando Torres(left)- duh.
Fernando Torres Liverpool's number nine:D
Xabi Alonso the pass master, who received the best support of the match.
Torres in Daniel Bennett's jersey. I hope Bennett doesn't burn Torres's, because the former is an Everton fan.
Okay I'm off to do my homework.
:P
Labels: Bye bye Liverpool please come again soon; __ so close yet so far.








i'VE got this
i WANT this