Thursday, July 16, 2009
Sent in my entry to the sunday times. Hopefully, something good comes out of it. If not, I guess I'm fated not to watch the match=/Anyhow, my econs moved up to a 'D' grade because I managed to get 2 extra marks for the case study. Even though Mr Toh was really reluctant to give me the marks HAHA. He was reluctant to give anyone any marks at all. Mean. Hurhur.
And I passed my gp! Though not as good as I'd wanted the grade to be, well, at least I passed:)
Have been sorely deprived of entertainment this few days because the tests just keep coming. And help help help because this is gonna go on till we're released for study leave, which only happens in term 4!
Ugh. So sick of studying already.
Having to play catch-up isn't easy. It's darn difficult.
I just wanna get out and leave my worries behind for awhile.
Sigh.

i'VE got this
i WANT this