Thursday, July 30, 2009
Okay, I'll have to admit, 'Public Enemies' fell short of my expectations.I watched the movie today without a clue as to what was the movie about, except the fact that Johnny Depp and Christian Bale were starring in it. I'd expected a better plot, but I guess the producers couldn't twist it too much because it's based on a true story (I think).
And having said that, I conclude that I prefer guns with silencers. Hurhur. It feels as though every firearm used in the movie were shotguns because they were so freaking loud and powerful. So, modern guns anytime:)
I'm going to play the catch-up game.
Yesterday's career and scholarship fair did little to help me iron out my thoughts. I still feel like a lost sheep:(
And I feel discriminated again, as an arts student. Most of the courses that had talks were mainly meant for science students. I was expecting more kinds of talks, especially for the arts and social sciences, such as economics and psychology, maybe even journalism (although I think there isn't such a course), but anyway, there was none. So I practically wasted my entire day.
Sighs.
Sport and science management sounds pretty interesting though:D
Wake up call.
Labels: imminent and ongoing; no idea; wake up call; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this