Saturday, July 25, 2009
I just realised my blog has been a year old for 22 days.I feel as though I've been taking the mere existence of this page for granted, with all the trash it has had to endure.
Still disappointed. Maybe this regret might pass if I really get to go to Liverpool within the next two or three years...
Anyways, here's Liverpool Football Club in Singapore:

Arrival at Changi Airport on thursday. VIPs!!!

Torres and Carragher @ Novena Square for meet and greet session

I could have, and should have been there...
Sighs. Regrets...

Training. Alonso, don't go to Real!=/

Fernando Torres and Lucas Leiva in training

Fernando Torres resting and looking cute.XD
Photo Credits: www.liverpoolfc.tv
I can't wait for the match tomorrow, even though I'm not watching it at the national stadium, even though Steven Gerrard's not going to be there, and even though Torres is going to play only ten minutes.
Lunched with sin yee yesterday at nihon mura:)
I practically binged without the intention to do so.
I had a chicken teriyaki bento set and this:
Gigantic blackforest cake with ice-cream.
I'd originally thought the cake was only half this size, so I ordered it for dessert. But in the end, it was too big a slice, both of us didn't finish our cake. We left lots of cream behind haha.
Random picture of friday:

Boss's wound that looked like a Japanese flag.
Random picture of friday:
Boss's wound that looked like a Japanese flag.
Lol :P
I feel as though we are drifting further apart from each other day by day.
I feel as though we are drifting further apart from each other day by day.
I. Hate. This.
Please prove me wrong.

i'VE got this
i WANT this