Sunday, July 19, 2009
I feel like I'm living in a shell nowadays.Don't feel like doing anything but slack=/
Went to town with boss on friday because I was feeling nice that day.XP
Were supposed to watch movie but there weren't any suitable timings:(
But but but I managed to satisfy my craving for mc spicy.
And then I spent 8 bucks plus on famous amos cookies which I'm happily chewing on now:)
Then on the walk back home from khatib mrt I bought a taiwan xiang chang (sausage) from the pasar malam. Less than 2 minutes later I bought some ice-cream (oh man I nearly typed 'ice-scream') because the weather was so hot.
When I got home I realised dismally that I was too full to eat my sausage because of the ice-cream I'd eaten so I gave it to my mom.
I think I consumed twice as much calories that I'm supposed to on friday!!! Die.
Received my midyear result slip on friday.
26 rank points! LOL. Very bad!!!
Must work harder le. Final stretch to A's.
But I think the teachers' comments part quite funny haha.
Mr Herd gave all of us 'very good' for everything! Haha.
Oh I had a wild time playing basketball on friday pe:D:D:D
Looking forward to shooting practice next week!:D
Okay I'm off to slack for the rest of the day:)
I guess I'll have to watch them on tv again, as usual.
=/

i'VE got this
i WANT this