Sunday, June 14, 2009
I love the topless five XPI think I laughed more than I did in the year in just one night yesterday.
Haha:D
There were too many 'classic' moments to remember. And so many 'malu' incidents also lol.
(I think in the end joanne and pamela tied HAHA. 2-all!XP)
And I think the waitress found us a bit nuts because she had that weird expression on her face every time she served us.
Joanne went "Excuse me, can we have forks please? There's no more fork here (holds up the small basket thingy with spoons inside)."
Then the waitress kinda had this 'erms-face' and went "Oh okay... How many do you need?" and joanne and I were trying not to laugh because the waitress had this funny expression on her face. And joanne said "One." Haha I think it's only funny if you were there to see everything.
Anyway we laughed like 'siao cha bors' (okay maybe more refined) the entire dinner hurhur.
Dinner again please:)
I was supposed to study with sin yee before the dinner and I succeeded reading ONE page (okay maybe two) of my geography notes. I rock right. Spent two hours plus in burger king and all I did was eat and chat! Haha but yee didn't study much too:P
Ohnonono I'm really screwed for mid years!!! (pulls hair)
I love ice-cream:D:D:D

i'VE got this
i WANT this