Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I've been 18 for nine days in the blink of an eye.But still, I received a wonderful present from my awesome friends yesterday!:D:D:D
Was stunned because it was totally unexpected.
And if I'm not wrong, my mouth hung open throughout the entire thingy Lol.
I can finally strike 'liverpool home jersey' off my wishlist!XD
Thanks to:
Zhi Wei (Ms Neo)
Vongsinyee
Joanne wong
Flea ng
Tey hon wei
Meinu (edmund chua)
Stella (fellow sop)
Melissa (fellow sop)
Cheryl (fellow sop)
Amanda (fellow sop)
Crystal (fellow sop)
Siew Hui (fellow sop)
Johnny babe
Phua wei chuen
and last but not least, (ahem)
Ng jing fang!!! HAHA. The one who wished me 'happy 19TH' LOLOL.XD
<3<3<3
So many wants, so little money.
88 bucks. Xianz.
:(
Don't think I can go after all. Sighs.
Being suanned more frequently in school nowadays.
*makes small eyes and stares
Some grown-ups never grow up I guess. Haha.
Major-screwed up my chem test yesterday.
I think my marks will be abysmal=/
I'm starting to lose that feeling...
Labels: a happy girl; in two minds; friends ROCK; confused; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this