Saturday, May 9, 2009
I'm so HAPPY this week!:D:D:D
Well, generally. Haha.


Tuesday: Choir got GOLD WITH HONOURS!!!It was so unbelievable for me.Because on stage, it didn't actually sound like we sang that well. So I was preparing to hear a 'gold' after our school was announced.The pause (although it was a very short one) after 'gold' was unbearable! Like you just hold your breath and freeze waiting for more words to come. And when they came the entire hall just erupted. Okay, just the people around me. Quite hooliganistic la (is there such a word?lol) but I dont really care. I think many people llike me were already prepared for the worst, so of course, it came as a rather pleasant surprise.
But I was very quite calm. Haha.


I'm proud to say,
we did for friends who didn't make it to syf,
we did for our teachers-in charge,
we did it for our choir leaders who worked so so hard,
we did it for friends who encouraged us along the tough journey and wished us the best,
and last but not least, we did it for ourselves.
All the hardwork paid off in full. The satisfaction is there.
Thank you all.


Back to school, so many people said 'congrats' to me I ran out of similes of 'thank you' to say. Lol.
Then had to take the math test, before which I was cracked up during choir cos I was being unusually high. And the uniform check was even more ridiculous. Hahaha.


I have no comments on econs test. Guess what that means. Hurhur.


And finally a long overdue post on dinner with two-thirds of topless five last last saturday!
Had dinner with sin yee, joanne wong and zhi wei at newyork newyork!:)
Guess who was joker of the night again... Joanne la who else!
Kay hope to see you girls real soon again!:D

Last but not least,
Thank you 33/08 for my birthday present!!!
Love it a hell-lot.
It fits me perfectly also so sin li you can throw away the receipt le haha.
And wan shi ting you don't have to feel guilty about the toilet thingy okay!XP
Thank you girls (and guy) once again!:D

Labels:


Her

About me:
Name:Alice Ong
D.o.B:10/05/1991
Horoscope:Taurus!
Schools:NorthlandPS,AndersonSS,AndersonJC

Likes:
Playing sports(esp.football,basketball=D)
Econs
Most unhealthy food(cos they're fried!=)
To write
Reading,listening to music,singing,etc...

Dislikes:
The very smell of cigarettes(i just can't stand the smell!!)
CristianoRonaldo(duh)
Revising for tests and exams!!

Loves:
LiverpoolFootballClub(especially!)
My many friends!!XDXDXD
Idolizes(not in any particular order):
1.Fernando Torres Super Junior!
2.Steven Gerrard
3.Kobe Bryant
and others i'm lazy to continue on...
http://wala-itsmagic.blogspot.com



wish!
1. Standard Chartered Home Jerseey:D 2. Watch Liverpool play at Anfield live 3. Visit Korea and Spain

i'VE got this
i WANT this


detest!

Links!
amanda
huimin
joanne wong aka queen
n.zhi wei
pamela
sin yee aka vonger
yoke cheng
33/08!
cheryl
hani
joan
madelyn
rain
sin li
wen bin
aj choir

Rubbish chute!


past!
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

credits
Designer: OrnateLove
Codings: inkSPLASH
Software: Photoshop Elements 2.0