Friday, May 15, 2009
Have been unusually high randomly these few days.(Like how I absolutely cracked up during sectionals yesterday.)
Even the people around me ask me why am I so high haha. Which means I always look depressed all the time hoho. *smiles grimly
Watched star trek with yee today.
Chris Pine is so hottt!:D:D:D HAHAHA.
I started taking note of him in princess diaries 2, but no one agreed with me then that he's hot haha.
On a random note, I'm glad I understand intellectual jokes. Well, almost all, at the very least. And oh my jokes aren't lame all the time too. And they aren't jokes sometimes, I just can't help but make comments at random
And and and, I was surprised today and puzzled how someone knew when's my birthday, even though he wished me five days belated LOL.
This week passed so fast, I can't even remember anything special that happened.
I guess it's because every week is so repetitive and mundane=/
Well I passed my math test:D thanks to probability (again). 8 upon 8! Haha.
Of course, I had hints cos I took the test one day later, so this test doesn't really count I guess. But I think I'm really banking on probability and p&c to pull my marks up for math. Vectors is just impossible. Haha.
Anyway, I think I'm gonna have to start study sessions soon because I seriously need help with math!!! Like the red-alert kind of urgency. And there's always too much distraction at home for me to even start doing any work, let alone revision. Eeeps. This is more serious than I'd thought.
I'm also in serious need of $money$!:(
My mp3 died on me 2 weeks ago, and liverpool are coming in july.
I think I'm gonna need several hundred bucks at least. And it doesn't help that I spend alot on canteen food, even though I'm sick of it. How ironic. Sighs.
Finally, I shall boycott amk hub's subway for a week!!
I hated their service today. Rawr.
Labels: random; having to buck up; lost; in need of $; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this