Friday, May 29, 2009
Finally completed the entire series of BOF!:D<3<3<3
Am satisfied.
Now, it's 'back to school'. :(
Am not looking forward to the june holidays at all.
Anyway, went to causeway point timezone today with pamela and yee.
Bishi bashi-ed, hoop-ed, daytona-ed and played the 'spot-difference' thingy (pardon me english!>.<)
Came in first (surprisingly) for daytona! Haha. I think I was quite tyco also la:P
Of course I owned the hoops :X
And then Pamela owned bishi bashi.
And the spot-the-diff game sapped just about all our mental energy lol. I was kinda quite stoned after we left the arcade. I remember checking the time on my phone 3 times in 20 seconds because I just completely zoned out. Hmm maybe I need to to train my mental power abit more.
I want to have fun like this everyday, but sadly, I can't.
I'd be glad if I were to study five hours a day.

i'VE got this
i WANT this