Sunday, April 5, 2009
Today's family day was so SLACK.I practically walked around aimlessly for almost the entire day and stoned because I don't own a camera, but my class was in charge of photo-taking.
Had to reach school at 6AM in the morning (and I still don't know why), and I lived with two hours' worth of sleep the night before. (Thank goodness it's a 1-nil win, and yes, I jumped gain in celebration.)
The early morning was quite a waste of time.
It got better late in the morning when all the teacher-dunking started.
Before that, I went to the candy graveyard with cheryl,yy, and boss. It wasn't much of 'candy' though; apparently, they were running out of sweets by 11.-_-
I swear I wasn't scared even once. And boss kept making me laugh with her comments la.
"Eh, excuse me!"
"Err...Okay."
I mean, it was so funny to say these type of things to the 'ghosts' right.
I was so amused by her reactions and also by how 'unscary' the whole thingy was that I practically laughed throughout the entire thing. And I got two sweets only.
We caught chemster being dunked too. He looked so pitiful, because he's such a nice teacher but still got dunked.
And we all found out that obviously, mr toh had the most number of 'enemies' in the school. LOL. Loved his dunking session.
Mr Pringles! Lol sin li, thanks for putting this mental image into my brain ah.
Oh! And, I saw joanne wong. Good to see you again woman! Though didn't manage to say 'bye' to you:)
At the end of the day, I was totally 'knocked out' already.
Saw something that... Sigh, I don't know what to say. Maybe I saw wrongly. Nevermind.
=/
Labels: AJ25 Family Day; tired but happy; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this