Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Big Bump on my thigh:(I somehow 'fell' into the drain in school today.
Yes, it's embarassing I know (duh) but there's no way else I can put it.
All I know is that it hurts real bad. *swears.
It was agonisingly painful when I washed the wounds just now. I now have a swollen bump.
Ouch.
4-4.
Zzz...
All 4 arse-nal goals scored by arshavin, wth.
*shakes head in disbelief, literally.
If manu win tonight, it's all over.
D:
A random fact: Yes, I cut my hair, to those who asked.
I couldn't possibly have burnt it, right? Haha.
I've had many many comments.
"weird" is not acceptable though. Only I am allowed to say it's weird.XP
Blame the hairdresser auntie for her horrible estimation la.
That feeling's back again.
It's distracting me.
Sighs.
Labels: Limping; 'ouch' once; 'ouch' twice; my fringe is short for once; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this