Friday, April 3, 2009
Ajc 2-1 CjcJust got home after watching the match at nj.
There were so many people watching, it made me think of how aj is like a 'ghost school'.
I mean, ajcians are so boring; don't they have any life at all besides mugging? Okay, it's not like I have a life, but at the very least, I embrace sports. Hehe.
Aj is so dull (physically-just look at the walls), boring, old and school activities are just not very 'school-like'. And the games held are also gender-discriminating. At least, from my POV.
Anyways, congratulations to my friends for playing well today.
Somehow aj plays better than normal when I watch them. Haha. I feel like my head just inflated a little:P
Hopefully, you all will play even better football for the next few matches.
:D
This week has been one word - sickly.
Sick of school, sick of school food, sick of homework, and sick of being sick.
Sore throat + cough + flu + headache = I don't even know how to describe this combo of illness. It's like LJS 'Golden combo' but it's the opposite of enjoyable, definitely. And I'm certain at times I looked like I was dying because some worried friends kept asking if I was okay. And of course I wasn't. I lied. Haha. But don't worry, I won't die. Yet, anyways.
Syf auditions are next week!!!
I feel like screaming out loud due to the stress and worry I'm feeling now, but of course, I can't.
And I feel like skipping into the future i.e. next friday and just find out if I've passed the auditions or not, without having to go through it physically!
My voice! Wherever you are, please, please, come back soon, before next thursday because you are sorely missed!
I'm just so nervous now.
Hopefully I won't get nightmares of myself auditioning. I think I will just die.
I'm sorry and sad and worried to say that I'm lagging behind for school work.
Solution: I need thirty hours a day for the whole of next week.
Your help will be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
I'm speechless
You think you're always right, and so not bother to listen to what others have to say?
The world isn't just about you, my dear.
Labels: Aj soccer; being ill; neglected; pretense met with pretense; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this